- The Revolutionists, a play featuring four French Revolutionary figures, is playing at the Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park through March 6th.
- A special, limited edition perfume inspired by Marie Antoinette is available for subscription order from now through May 17th; the perfume is being sold to help fund the restorations of the royal apartments at Versailles.
- The Chateau de Versailles announced that the Queen's State Apartment at Versailles will be closed for a period of time to the public due to major work being done in the rooms.
Tidbits and Treasures
- The Chateau de Versailles Spectacles Facebook posted a teaser video for the upcoming production of Le Bourgeois Gentilhomme at the Royal Opera of Versailles.
- An article on History Extra (first published in History Revealed) about the cost of building Versailles
- The Chateau de Versailles Facebook shared photos of the preparation for the reopening of the Coach Gallery
- A Huffington Post article about the Vigee-Lebrun exhibition currently open at the Metropolitan Museum of Art
Post a Comment