- San Francisco Weekly has published an article on the reopening of the 18th century 'Salon Doré' at the Legion of Honor in San Francisco
- The Montreal Gazette has posted an introspective article on Stanton Welch's ballet, Marie, which is making its Canadian premiere in Montreal this month.
- Tiny-Librarian has posted an interesting mythological allegorical miniature of Maria Theresa and Francis I
- I posted a of a young Marie Antoinette by Laurie McGaw on Treasure for Your Pleasure
- Journal Metro has posted an article (French) about the costumes of Stanton Welch's Marie ballet
Post a Comment